Blueprints, 3D Design, and Virtual Reality
Being a build and design company, communication is one of the most important attributes that we need to have. At the for front of what we do is communication and communicating ideas.
As a company, we are always looking for the state of the art technology tools for design and construction. We draw the plans, input selected finishes, fixtures, furnishings, and custom built pieces. We can very quickly draw and create spaces to make it effortless for our clients to visualize and experience their spaces. This allows for a collaborative and precise design process. With our VR headset system, our clients can walk through their new home. They can look up and walk around, move through their entire home, go upstairs, and walk around the exterior. Being able to draw ideas and look at and around them allows us to communicate our ideas much more efficiently and to solve problems quickly and clearly.
- Initial consultation and onsite meeting
- Sign design proposal and review initial project budgets
- Site measure and schematic designs
- Develop design drawings and review in our office
- Permit drawings and construction budgets
- Interior architectural drawings and product selections
- Sign construction contract
- Project schedule, estimated start date and finalize details
- Pre project site meeting with homeowner, superintendent and subcontractors
- Project start