Blueprints, 3D Design, and Virtual Reality
Being a build and design company, communication is one of the most important attributes that we need to have. At the for front of what we do is communication and communicating ideas.
As a company, we are always looking for the state of the art technology tools for design and construction. We draw the plans, input selected finishes, fixtures, furnishings, and custom built pieces. We can very quickly draw and create spaces to make it effortless for our clients to visualize and experience their spaces. This allows for a collaborative and precise design process. With our VR headset system, our clients can walk through their new home. They can look up and walk around, move through their entire home, go upstairs, and walk around the exterior. Being able to draw ideas and look at and around them allows us to communicate our ideas much more efficiently and to solve problems quickly and clearly.
- Initial consultation and exchange of ideas
- Preliminary design drawings to see the possibilities
- Collaborative design sessions to quickly look at ideas and easily make critical decisions
- Budget calculations
- Construction drawings
- Engineering plans
- Interior and other design details
- Finalized design drawings and working drawings ready for permitting and constructions